“Standard Italian fare” 4 of 5 stars

La Fontana Bellagio
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Description: CIBO SENZA GLUTINE PER CELIACI
Edmonton, Canada
“Standard Italian fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

We came for dinner. It was to be a Cesare salad, lasagna, and arrabbiata pasta. My search for a lasagna better than my wife makes continued. Three attempts in three nights and three shrike outs. My wife' lasagna is the best. Now as for this restaurant the service was good the, the dining room was clean and in short our meal was pleasant and the cost reasonable. It should also be noted that this was one of the few places in Italy where the tip could be added directly to my visa bill before eating my code number. This was a convenience I appreciated.

Visited September 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dallas, Texas
“Delicious meal - and tiramisu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I both started with soup - me with minestrone & he with a barley soup native to northern Italy. His barley soup was very, very good, as was my minestrone, though I liked the barley soup better. I had the gnocchi with prawns & it was delicious!! The gnocchi was so tender & the sauce was cheesy, creamy & yummy! Keep in mind that the prawns are served whole, with heads & all. They do give you moistened wipes to clean your hands after digging out the meat from the prawns. My husband had ravioli filled with cheese & shrimp, and it was delicious as well. We had a carafe of their house red wine, & it was OK - not great - but OK. The tiramisu was fantastic!! The restaurant is owned & operated by two brothers who were very nice & friendly. We really enjoyed our meal!!

Perth, Australia
“Great food and wonderful service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal at this wonderful restaurant. Very friendly, helpful service and tasty food. You are made to feel like old friends. Excellent desserts.

Florence, Italy
“Try the chickpea and rosemary soup.... Best zuppa ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Delicious fresh food, well presented. Curteous and helpful service in a clean, authentic environment.

Ireland
“Overall, very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Good friendly service. For the most part the food was very good. Generous portions of melon with first class prosciutto crudo and good fresh fish. The basil sauce with the pasta was a bit too intense. The restaurant is worth a second visit.

• Visited August 2013