Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome Tour

My wife and I just finished a 1 hour tour of Lake Como with Rafael. We had an awesome time! Rafael... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Coastal623505
San Francisco, California
via mobile
Sailing on Lake Como

Today my husband and I sailed on Lake Como with our captain Michele. We had a fantastic time and... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
reneegosse
via mobile

Google
Recommended experiences in and around Bellagio
from $97.82
from $64.09
from $84.33
More Info
All reviews sailing tour three hours hour sail experienced captain lake como actual sailing beautiful sailboat interesting information great sailing highlight of our trip relaxing afternoon bottle of wine share his knowledge an unforgettable experience points of interest great guide spend an afternoon
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful sail on Lake Como with Michele, a skilled, charming and fun sailor. Carlo, the owner, cares deeply about satisfying his customers and was very kind about being flexible with our schedule changes. There was a storm coming in, so he contacted us and we were able to sail the lake with the pre-storm wind. It was a terrific activity that I recommend to everyone!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We were recently in Bellagio and booked an afternoon trip with Bellagio Sailing. Rafaello was our Captain. He was very agreeable about where we wanted to go and what we wanted to see. He stopped the boat when we asked if we could go swimming and took us to a waterfall area that we requested. It was a fabulous afternoon and very informative about the area and various Towns surrounding Lake Como. It really was the best way to see lots and enjoy a sunny afternoon. Thanks Captain Rafaello.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

We arranged for Carlo to take our group of 4 sailing on Lake Como in early September. We arrived early, and he was all ready to go! Carlo is a sailing expert, and he navigated the water perfectly. He was very excited to share his knowledge of both sailing and the Como area. He showed us a variety of places, including some beautiful homes and places of interest. He even provided wine and snacks! It was the perfect afternoon! I highly recommend booking a trip with Carlo! You won’t regret it! We hope to see him again next time we’re in Como!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed August 27, 2019 via mobile

Unfortunately for us there was not enough wind to take the sail boat out in the afternoon. We were contacted by Carlo in advance and upgraded to the power boat tour. We enjoyed a great tour by Raphaello with info about the area as went around. Refreshing dip in the lake as we stopped with the Bond Villa as our backdrop. Our skipper was obliging to take some pics of us as well. Lovely experience, the drinks on board were a nice touch. Highly recommend

Reviewed August 24, 2019

My wife and I spent a wonderful afternoon aboard Dama di Bellagio with Captain Carlo. There is no better way to see Lake Como than aboard this beautiful sailboat with the knowledgeable Carlo as your skipper and guide. We had a light breeze early in our trip, and Carlo let me take the tiller. It is remarkable how nimble and responsive Dama is! Alas, the breeze died, but all was not lost! Carlo took us on a leisurely trip along the shores pointing out interesting architecture and historical notes. I can not recommend Dama di Bellagio and Carlo strongly enough. Treat yourself to this unique experience!