“Tasty place in Bellagio”

L'Antico Pozzo Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 67 Restaurants in Bellagio
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Bulgaria
“Tasty place in Bellagio”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I read the previous review from a lady from Halifax (may be) - she said Bellagio is very expensive to eat out.Yes that for sure - it is not as cheap as in my town Sofia (Bulgaria) but defenetely it won`t broke you.
The L'Antico Pozzo Restaurant itself is very nice with delicious food and very nice pizza. The prices are reasonable - for example the pizza is starting from 6 euro and no more than 10-11 euro ( for comparison in Bulgaria where the avarage sallary is about 350-400 euro, pizza costs 4-6 euro. In our resorts - sea and ski, even close to double)
The staff is exellent.

• Greek first
  • Polish first
Halifax
“My birthday meal”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good food well presented and reasonably priced (Bellagio is very expensive to eat out. Lots of Americans with plenty of cash?). Around 180 Euros for 5 persons, two courses with beers and wine.

Visited May 2013
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Great find!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Along one of the narrow winding cobbled streets we found this great place. Nice outdoor seating. Wait staff was friendly and accommodating. Food was very good. We were unsure if we wanted pizza or pasta. Waiter recommended we get one of each and share. Great idea! They even brought the shared portions on individual plates which was thoughtful. Totally enjoyable experience.

London, United Kingdom
“Perfect Pizza”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

My husband & I had our hearts set on eating at Babayaga in Bellagio - we had visited there on a holiday 6 years ago and when we visited Bellagio recently on a day trip, we were both looking forward to showing our family the restaurant we had been banging on about for years!

However, to my disappointment when we tried to book a table for an early dinner, we were told that the kitchen didn't reopen that early. They then referred us to their sister restaurant, L'Antico Pozzo. We decided not to book, and arrived at about 6pm on a quiet Sunday evening to find plenty of available seating outside.

We ordered 3 pizzas, lasagne for my mother-in-law and a burger for my father-in-law. All of the food came out quickly, and we weren't disappointed! The pizzas were exactly as we remembered from Babayaga, so they hadn't lost their touch over 6 years or with opening a second restaurant!

I ordered the Prosciutto Cotto e Funghi pizza, which was really good. The base was light & crispy and the ingredients were all great quality. The meal was cheap too, considering the great quality.

I would strongly recommend a visit here or to Babayaga, you would be making a mistake if you didn't!

1 Thank leapea29
Epsom, Surrey.
“Best Pizza in Bellagio!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We ate here on Sunday evening around 6pm and we were seated without an issue. My family and I ordered a mixture of Pizzas, Lasagna and a Burger. All were cooked and presented very well. If you like cheese, try the quattro formaggi - lovely!

We ate at Baba Yaga 6 years ago and my Wife and I agreed it was the best pizza we had ever eaten and was honestly one of the reasons we wanted to come back to Bellagio! Upon arrival at Baba Yaga we found they only opened at 7pm and we would have missed our return ferry. However, the guys at Baba Yaga informed us that L'Antico Pozzo was owned by the same people and the menus are almost the same. The only difference - is the shape of the Pizza!

This restaurant is located away from the lake and the both the food and the price charge reflect this. We would certainly return!