“Nice place for lunch”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Have been there 2 weeks ago with a friend.
The place is simple but nice.
Food is a mix organic and bio cuisine. The result is excellent!
Planning to go back at Sweet Irene as soon I visit Bergamo again.
Really, this small restaurant would not get a Michelin star, but the food is really great.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

we had a nice apero at the outdoor tabels, good food for a good value. I would think this is more a lunch/drinks place instead of a dinner

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My friend and I stopped here for refreshments during our time in Bergamo.
There was a 'special' offer of coffee + muffin for €3. We ordered two of these, but my companion prefers tea. So we had one tea, one coffee and two muffins. Total cost €9! The muffins were just average, a bit on the rubbery side.
The decor is quirky, with food and plates both sides of the counter, so not very hygienic. The menu prices were on the more expensive side.
I think that this cafe is overrated, but if I had the opportunity I would try it again.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Dry choclate banana cake and sub-par cheesecake and not that cheap made this visit rather disappointing since the reviews here suggest otherwise...

Nice, cute atmosphere thoug but definately not worth the money...

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Really nice cakes and coffee

Lunches looked good aswell