“The food are amazing,but the service is terrible ”
Review of Miyabi

Miyabi
Ranked #37 of 789 Restaurants in Bergamo
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

The food are amazing and yummy. But if you want to visit here please be patient !they took more then 1 hours for each order ?because we are having unlimited sushi !!!!????the staff are super rude and not friendly,I will never come here again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,000)

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I was recommended this place by my Japanese friend because she said it might be authentic as owner’s wife is Japanese. I even did not have a chance to taste it because of rude staff. I was stood up like 10 minutes, no one asked me to take a table or taking away. A woman who came later than me was taken her order. Then I asked to owner(I guess because he was not wearing same uniform like others) that I was able to order. Instead of any explanation or apologising, he said ‘I am working’ with rude manner. I was aware it is busy but at least if he works at hospitality he should not behaved like that.
I will not visit again, also not recommend to my friends in Bergamo again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

If you never had Japanese food then maybe it will taste ok- with all that “tuna cream” it uses on many rolls. It definitely is not authentic but just as any food standard it’s just not good.
I went for a lunch and ordered lunch special rolls. It came out within a minute and it was barely edible. My friend orders chicken teriyaki and it came without rice - you have to order separately (2.5 euro).
I didn’t have high expectation but it really was even worse than my expectation.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

The food is good, but isn’t woth to have to sit at there super uncomfortable stools (yes, if you are solo you are not allowed to sit at the tables, even if the place isn’t full). So, would never go back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 24, 2018

Really Good sushi. I come here every time I want to experience a nice lunch or dinner! Check out my blog for more! Link in my bio.

Date of visit: May 2018