“Best cocktails ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2017 via mobile

Tommy' s cocktails are the best I've ever drank in my life! There's a huge sort of choice and they are prepared with passion and precision by Tommy. After his cocktails it's hard to find something that has the same level. Just look at the pictures... :)

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed March 25, 2016 via mobile

Fantastic little place where I have eaten on 3 occasions for a quick lunch. My wife has been having treatment in the nearby hospital and this was thankfully the only option, super friendly service, smiley, young professional staff and great easy food. Pizza, Pasta, Fish, meat,Bread, desserts, all great and economical, wish it was near my work place in Milan!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 30, 2015

We were staying at B&B Hotel in Bergamo, but instead of buying breakfast in hotel we decided to drive to Trex which is about 2km from the hotel. The cafeteria is located in not the prettiest part of the town, nevertheless the place was busy in the morning. The parking is available for 10-12 cars, it looked busy as we arrived, but managed to park having waited just for 3 mins or so.

The food was very delicious, good quality and very fresh. We had teas, paninis, some mini bites and sweet pastries, cannot recall the names but the selection was big. Certainly would visit again if ever be back in Bergamo.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've been to Trex the 31st of December to have a tea and pastries and the owner proposed me an incredible white tea and delicious home-made pastries. What I really appreciate about Trex is that they select some of the best Italian artisan-made products and they complement them with internationally renowned high quality products. In this case, it was this stunning French white tea, one of the best I've ever had. The quality vs. price ratio is absolutely good.
An intelligent management based on quality and not on quantity from people who really enjoy their job, that's the way I like it! Bravi!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

A friend from Bergamo took us to this great place and we all really enjoyed everything we ate. The pizza was just perfect with a really good crust and good-quality toppings. I was not very hungry, but I ended up eating a lot and still felt very light after dinner. It was impossible to stop! Don't forget to try the "mapazzone" for dessert. A crunchy large cookie with an odd shape (couldn't really see the cookie, so I am guessing), covered with custard and dark chocolate. It is huge and can be shared between a few people.

Date of visit: March 2013