- Perfectly located: in between the upper and the lower city, perfect walking disctance from train station and to funicular, up to the old town.
- Very very clean, with all things you need in the kitchen and the bathroom. Very nice en recently renovated.
- Federica (= young woman who rents the apartment) gave us a lot of information about the city, restaurants, maps etc.
- Breakfast next door in a coffeebar. You get a voucher, so you can also use it during the day to get a coffee or so.
No negative points!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the centre of Bergamo, Home Sweet Home offers two elegant single studio flats and one apartment with fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi. Each apartment at the Home Sweet Home has stone walls and wood-beamed ceilings. They all come with a dining/living area with kitchen and LED TV. The property is also ideal to explore the medieval part of town via the funicular railway, and enjoy the breathtaking views from the castle in Bergamo Alta. Home Sweet Home B&B is 20 minutes' walk from Bergamo Train Station and Orio Al Serio Airport can be reached by car in 10 minutes. Home Sweet Home accommodation makes you feel like at home, keeping a high quality and ensuring a high privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Home Sweet Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.