We stayed here for a couple of nights as we wanted to be in walking distance of Bergamo, and Citta Alta. We had a lovely room with a modern decor. There was a good choice at breakfast, but we ate out in other restaurants for our main meals. Bergamo is a gorgeous place with great history, and The Mercure Bergamo makes for a great base to go exploring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel offering 88 rooms equipped with all comfort. The Hotel is located in the city centre of Bergamo (40 km far from Milan) opposite the "Papa Giovanni Congress Center" and near the "Donizetti Theatre", 300 meters from the railway station. The bus station with direct services to Bergamo airport is next to hotel. The Mercure hotel features a bar and facilities for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Bergamo Palazzo Dolci Hotel Bergamo
- Accor Bergamo Palazzo Dolci