All reviews free welcome drink citta alta old town the bus great location and service three star business trip equipped bathroom well run hotel hotel restaurant the main train station very pleasant stay visited bergamo close to the hotel italian style enjoyed my stay your luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2018

We visited Bergamo for a business trip, the hotel was advised by our local host, the hotel is very well maintained, although my room smelled heavy, probably because of low ventilation, checked with my partners, theire rooms did not have such a problem.
Breakfast was the most standard continental breakfast, of course Italian food is always delicious.
The staff was very welcoming, very pleasant and efficient.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

A really nice hotel in the center of Bergamo. The staff is pretty efficient , the restaurant is wonderful and the center of well being a great surprise.

I really loved my stay in this hotel ! No doubt i go there as soon as i return in Bergamo.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Michael JP L
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Excellent location with the airport bus stop just around the corner. Very very good reception staff.Modern hotel with Goodsize bedroom and large well equipped bathroom. Good breakfast choice. Excellent value for money.

Room tip: It is all good!
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

We had a meeting for 3 days but mistakenly my supplier booked for 4 days on arrival we told them we are here for 3 days only but hotel did not cancelled last night and we were charged full. Also few amenities were missing like coffee and tea kettle and fridge.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

I nice and small hotel at a good location. Close to the centralbstation and old town. A poola and sauna for relaxing. And close to stores and restaurants. A silent hotel witch is perfect if you want a nice and relaxing staying.

Date of stay: February 2018