“Best GF Pizza I’ve Eaten”

Byron Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #59 of 787 Restaurants in Bergamo
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

We were looking for a place in Bergamo that has GF pizza and saw the reviews for this place were excellent. We gave it a try and totally concur. My daughter and I split a GF pizza with sausage. I was even served GF bread before dinner.. I always have to watch everyone else enjoy the basket of bread before dinner ... but not this night! And then I was able to indulge in a piece of GF raspberry cheesecake. Give this place a try, you will leave happy.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I was there with 4 friends. Out food was really great. They have very tasty pizza and casoncelli. One of the best ice-cream I have ever tried! Prices are not very high

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were visiting from Dublin and our best meal in Italy! It helped a lot that one of the waiters spoke excellent English.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

After reading some of the reviews I got really curious and made a reservation for this restaurant. From the outside it looks terrible and I was afraid that it was just overhyped on TripAdvisor, but boy was I wrong! The food was delicious, de waiters were very nice and spoke outstanding English. We dont eat pork and the waiter immediately helped us in customizing the menu and made great suggestions. As I'm travelling through Italy right now I wish I would have the time to visit this place again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 17, 2018

Very good restaurant with great service - it was recommended by hotel staff.
Most of clients ate pizza, but the menu includes other dishes (try the veal).
Welcoming decor, pleasant atmosphere. For Saturday and Sunday evening highly recommend the reservation.
Coperto = 3 euro/person