“Amazing place for fresh pizza!”
Review of Il Fornaio

Il Fornaio
Ranked #58 of 785 Restaurants in Bergamo
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

We loved this place, the pizzas are so tasty and good! We hade them for breakfast with fresh orange and espresso lungo! The staff are super friendly and even gave us a little sweet thing for ”desert”. It was one of the best breakfast/lunch we had in Bergamo!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

I walked by here several times and fell in love with the beautiful compositions in the window. Bit the bullet and tried the sausage, asparagus and capers after being assured that the sausage would be cooked after being put in the oven. Didn’t work, ended up with a nice flavored crust but raw sausage.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank donaldj49
Reviewed April 13, 2018

Disappointing experience - I wanted to try 2 different types, but the staff was so fast to take my order that I didn't have the chance to ask for smaller prices, so ended up with 2 huge pizzas. You have to order them first and they put them in the oven, then you pay at the cashier. It took several minutes to get my pizzas, but for some reason they were partially cold and I ate less than half. I tried the typical polenta dessert, but didn't like it - too dry and sweet for me.
The bread with olives they offer with every pizza was great though.
There is a big seating area upstairs.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank MadiYo
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We ended up here as most of the restaurants were closed at 3.00pm!! Very good variety of pizzas which were vary tasty and normal priced. Pasta was also not bad. Personnel were pleasant.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

Pizzas are thick in a variety of flavors. Located in the center of the Old City. Prices are described. Personalization of a very large and satisfying pizza. Try the mushrooms and potato pizza

Date of visit: March 2018