Our hosts on a two day visit to Bergamo arranged our stay at the Best Western, according to them, the best hotel in town. We found it to be excellent. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast plentiful and well prepared. Our only complaint was the wi-fi reception on the 4th floor was spotty and quite useless. But we were well above any street noise. We did not have much interaction with the staff because our hosts handled the details of our visit. The hotel is at a main intersection in the lower town, which is laid out with broad avenues lined with large, modern buildings. The historic upper town can be reached via a short walk and ride on a funicular. We can't comment on "value" in as much as we never saw a bill, thanks to our generous hosts, but we suspect there are less expensive hotels in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western