Nice hotel located in the lower part of town and the airport bus stopped just outside it. The staff was very polite and all receptionists were english-spoken.
The room was a little cramped, allthough we were travelling with hand luggage only. Worse was that you could hear most of what the neighbors did and that the internet connection did not work. The receptionist's excuse was that the room was too far away from the hotspot (a very bad excuse), but you couldn't connect even when you stood next to the hotspot. As this hotel obviously is a businessman's hotel (good rates during holidays), this is a serious drawback.
In the breakfast salon we had to share table with another couple, but this may be caused by holiday (Easter day), and the selection was very good, no wholegrain rolls or bread though.
Anyway, we would absolutely concider this hotel again for another visit to Bergamo, which is a good alternative to more-expensive Milan with regular train and bus connections (40 min by train).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western