We stayed at this hotel in June 2009. This was the first hotel in our 3 week Italy vacation that was like an American Hotel. Rooms were large. We had booked 3 rooms and each room had a complimentary bottle of wine. The breakfast buffe was very good. Most all the breakfasts in Italy were good. The front desk staff were always friendly. We had a bit of a hard time finding the hotel but not because of it's location. Just our GPS giving bad directions. Glad that it had a parking lot. The town of Bergamo is very nice especially the Alta Bergamo. What a gem. This hotel was the best in our Italy vacation. Hope to return there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Cappello D'Oro is committed to combining the charm of traditional hospitality with modern comforts and efficiency, providing the ideal environment for cultural tourism and business requirements, in Bergamo city centre. The four-star accommodation delights guests with the quality of its rooms, the welcoming approach of its staff and the hotel's enviable position. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Hotel Cappello D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Cappello d`Oro Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Hotel Bergamo
- Best Western Bergamo
- Bergamo Best Western