This is one of those sterile travelling-salesmen type hotels, in the style of the 80s. We were a party of 7, arriving late and staying for one night.
Front desk was efficient, polite, clinical , functional.
Rooms were efficient, clinical, functional.
And that is it. As an international traveller I was hoping to just have a little bit of warmth, a personal touch, something that makes you welcome. After all, this is Italy ..not Iceland; all in vain, there is no warmth, there is nothing that makes you feel 'home', its efficient, clinical and functional.
Internet was free-of-charge, I managed to get 3 devices on-line , each for over one hour.
Breakfast buffet was ok, efficient and clinical.
I was soooo happy to leave - once in a while its good to stay in hotel like this..just to be able to know difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace enjoys a strategic location on the city's south side: we're very easy to reach from the motorway, railway station and airport Milano-Orio al Serio (BGY). We offer everything you want and need, whether you're visiting for business or pleasure; there are 90 rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar, and 7 meeting rooms seating up to 450 delegates.We provide a regular hotel shuttle service to take you to the cable car that transports you to the heights of historic Bergamo. Also, a shuttle service to Orio al Serio Airport is available on request directly to the hotel (charges apply). Go and explore the fascinating medieval alleys and ancient palazzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Starhotels Cristallo Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Bergamo
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Hotel Bergamo