This hotel is no way near 4 star, is a good 3 star hotel, watch out for the taxi's to and from the airport and the city tax of 3 euro pppn. Hotel was clean no pool or fitness centre which suited me fine, breakfast was just average dont like the scrammled eggs much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace enjoys a strategic location on the city's south side: we're very easy to reach from the motorway, railway station and airport Milano-Orio al Serio (BGY). We offer everything you want and need, whether you're visiting for business or pleasure; there are 90 rooms and suites, a restaurant and bar, and 7 meeting rooms seating up to 450 delegates.We provide a regular hotel shuttle service to take you to the cable car that transports you to the heights of historic Bergamo. Also, a shuttle service to Orio al Serio Airport is available on request directly to the hotel (charges apply). Go and explore the fascinating medieval alleys and ancient palazzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels Cristallo Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Bergamo
- Starhotels Cristallo Palace Hotel Bergamo