“PERFECT”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Truly a must-visit :)
Very good pizza, perfect atmosphere and the owner like a character taken out from an Italian movie!
Friendly waiters and fair prices. Pizzas are great but if you would like a change they have also good pasta: I do recommend linguine (pasta) with frutti di mare (15 EUR) and pasta with garlic (7 EUR) and red pepper - try also typical Bergamo dish: casoncelli alla Bergamasca (8 EUR). We were recommended by a local person to have beer rosa with pizza - heaven!

2  Thank ognitanto

Reviewed January 31, 2012

My girlfriend and I were ridicolously hungry so we decided to literally stop at the first pizzeria we would find. We ended up at this place, and we had to wait because it was overly packed. I thought it was a good sign, if it's packed, means it's good. We got seated after 5 minutes, and ordered in the next 5. They have like 200 pizzas, which means...you go there to eat pizza. And we did. We were exetremely pleased: the size, the ingredients, the taste..everything was just perfect. Moreover, the waiters were very kind and shared a word with us, having fun and offering a Limoncello. At the end, we even got a 2 Euros discount from the bill. I had the pleasure to meet the owners, who were kind and fun to talk to. If you find yourself in Bergamo, and you wanna eat a great pizza with fair prices, this is the place to come to.

1  Thank Fillone
Reviewed February 22, 2011

Kids loved this place and what a selection of pizzas. Great location, good food, local atmosphere and good value.

Reviewed January 5, 2011

We were recommended this pizzeria with over 100 kinds of pizza and three excellent choices of spaghetti (really well-cooked) when we asked our hotel manager where we would find the best pizza in Bergamo.
We had an amazing pizza and really good spaghetti, though of limited variety, my vongole were great!

1  Thank efal
Reviewed July 21, 2010

I read that in this pizzeria there are over 200 kinds of pizza on offer - well, I didn't count them, but the menu indeed looks more like an endless pizza catalogue; what I particularly appreciated was a great choice of local pizzas from the Bergamo region, with fantastic local cheeses. So - 3 visits to this place on our 3-day stay in Bergamo :)

2  Thank i-reve