“I love this place”

Ranked #117 of 664 Restaurants in Bergamo
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014

I have been there with my husband and my little baby. First I had to feed him and they were very nice helping me taking care of his food. Then we had our plate, everything was lovely.
The location and the atmosphere are really nice, the outdoor terrace is lovely.

There are newer reviews for Al Donizetti

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We went to that expensive restaurant for dinner. It was raining and had cold but we sat outside as a lot of other people did. After 40 min from the order they brought us the 1st plate: a variety of 8 pieces of goat cheese with honey (what a difficult plate to be done) and a small bottle of wine. We were waiting for about 30 min for the 2nd plate. But never came. A waiter came and told us if we want coffee or dessert. We told him that we had not eaten yet and we asked for his boss. After 10 min a man came and told us that there was a mistake and gave us to options: to leave and pay nothing or stay and wait for the food (for how long he didn't know).I asked him if i was leaving was it possible to find an open restaurant at that time (it was about 10.30). He told me probably no and that i had to eat something else like a piece of pizza.He didn't try to apologies.He was very rude. I think that they cared only for the Italian people and not for the foreigners. We deceided to leave. Please avoid this place for they bad behavior and the very bad service.For the food I don't know. But they deserve to have a good lesson.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Fantastic location and atmosphere as all the times i have been there
Good selection of cheeses and ham and pasta
A must go for anybody going to Bergamo

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a nice restaurant particularly in the summer as it has a nice outdoor terrace. The food is good they have a very good selection of cold cuts, cheese and wine. It is a little expensive and the menu doesn't change enough, but the quality is good.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This restaurant is located in a lovely and very central spot in old Bergamo. try to eat under the arcades if you can!
Food was good (particularly desserts), but the highlight was the great choice of wines. Our waiter was very helpful in this respect.