“Nice visit”

and 1 more site!
Suitehotel Residence Kaly
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Ventimiglia
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The hotel is located right next to the beach and is about 1/1.5 km (about 1 mile) away from the train station. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean although slightly dated. The wifi worked probably (this can be an problem with many hotels in Italy and I have no complaint with how the wifi worked in this hotel), the breakfast is €5 (I did not have breakfast at the hotel so I cannot comment on it) and they have a reasonably priced bar.
I would recommend this hotel if you are planning on staying in Ventimiglia or visiting France as you can catch a train from Ventimiglia station to France.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank A J

Reviewed June 22, 2014

A good 20 minute walk from the railway station in the rain, I was a little dubious on arrival as the place looked shut on approach but once inside these concerns were vanished. Great room, very clean. Staff friendly. Wifi worked. Opposite the sea. Have had better breakfasts but for 5 euros can't complain. A little out of town, but that's how I like it. Plenty of restaurants along the seafront, and never had a bad meal.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Gareth S
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very good hotel. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.Room was clean.The location was great, close to the Sea,1 min walk to the beach.Beautiful view from room. Breakfast is not too much. Nice place for holiday

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ALLELEO
Reviewed July 3, 2013

traveling with 2 teenagers, so had a family room - 1 bedroom with large double, other room with 2 twins. 2 TV's Wifi throughout and a small balcony. Shower room. very clean and tidy.
staff friendly too. good value due to its proximity to the beach and other restaurants along the beach front. definitely recommend. only stayed 2 nights but would have loved to stay longer

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank smallfrance
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We found this place through the tourism office in Ventimiglia the day we arrived. We were able to look at the room before committing to our stay. Loved the ocean view from our room. Room was very spacious and clean. Weather was perfect when we were there which was a welcome change from the rain we had been experiencing during our travels. We only stayed one night but I would have liked to stay longer to explore this part of Italy. Would definitely stay at this location again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 25, 2012

After quite a walk from the station (I think perhaps longer and less direct than the "easy 1k" that I was told), I found myself in a sweet, simple little studio apartment, really, directly across the street from the Mediterranean! My rather late arrival was warmly welcomed, the clerk arranged a 6 am (!) taxi back to the station for me, and helped me access the free wireless internet. I had a sweet little private patio, in addition to a room with bathroom. There were English vacationers there as well. I was referred to a great restaurant 20 meters down the street, very reasonable, with a large variety of food, and outdoor seating across from the ocean (sorry, I can't remember the name, or I'd review it, too!). My biggest regret is that I didn't have several days to spend there, going to the beach and eating pizza-made-to-order down the street. Please ignore my rating of the fitness center -- there was none except the gorgeous, sandy beach across the road! Go there!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RevAnnie
Reviewed September 24, 2012

just had 2 weeks at the Hotel Kali in Ventimiglia.it is a family owned and run hotel and they are all so friendly and helpful.the hotel has a beautiful outlook just a street between you and the Mediterranean.aspecial thanks to Donnatella,,her parents and Riccardo for making our stay so memorable.the rooms are big enough,spotless and the continental breakfast is adequate.we are already contemplating going there again next year

Room Tip: if possible try and get a room facing the Mediterranean