Just stayed 3 nights at the Hotel Metropole in Santa Marguerita Ligure. What a delight. As I was a solo traveler just needed a small room. I was given one up front on the water. Wow!! Open the windows and you could hear the water and the sounds of the ocean. The grounds are immaculate with plenty of lounge chairs on the beach/waterfront. Its an easy 5 minute walk from the train station and a 5 minute walk into town. The walk over to Portofino beautiful. The morning buffet with many choices and coffee made to order. The staff very professional, the concierge very helpful, ready with maps and train schedules. A great hotel to begin or end your vacation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure