We had a wonderfull experience in the Metropole Hotel, it was our first time and it did not dissappoint us. After a visit to Venice we decided to stay a few daws in Santa Margherita Ligure, so we booked this beautiful place with spectacular gardens. The Metropole is very charming, clean and comfortable. The location makes the hotel very easy, just 5 minutes to the to the train station and 10 minutes to the ferry to Portofino. In walking distance the town is very close so we could find nice places to make some shopping. The staff was very helpful with us and they could speak good english. We also used the gym.
We will love to visit the Metropole again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure