Having spent 2 weeks in Italy, My wife and I decided to spend our last night in a Luxury Hotel.
As we were travelling by Motorbike, we were not the smartest of potential guests, but were greeting with coutesy and a reasonable room rate compared to the other local 4 star Hotels
Our room was excellent, and was on the sea side of the building, a pleasant outlook, well air-conditioned, and contained all the extras that could reasonably be expected from a 4 star Hotel
The Sea Pool, Swimming Pool and Spa were well maintained, clean, and fully staffed, and were run to a very high standard, the extra charge for a sunbed was a little unneccerssary, but deck chairs, changing facilities and towels at the Beachside area were all free and in very good condition. The sea swimming was very good indeed, so much so that I revisited that facility at 07-30 before breakfasting, and the lifeguards were already on duty and preparing for the day.
Food and Service in the Restaurant Very good indeed for both Dinner and Breakfast, go for the half board package, it is by far the chaepest way to stay in this Hotel.
Customer service and general attention to detail was exceptional, a five star recommendation without hesitation. Price is high, but you do receive value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure