We were searching for a hotel to stay on our 5 days trip to Cinque Terre. We were travelling with our 1 year old daughter and wanted something special with a spacious room and a big terasse where we could relax and she could play. Hotel Metrole was exactly what we were searching for. Fantastic hotel in the centre of the town, but with a great garden, outdoor pool, private beach and 5mins walk to the shops and restaurants. The view from the terasse was breathtaking and the staff was very very helpful. Nothing was a problem. We have booked the junior suite (room 181), which was the best room in the whole town of Santa Margherita Ligure:), with two balconies, on the top floor, completely undisturbed. I would recommend this hotel for a stay in the area if you want to do hikes (hike from Santa Margherita to Portofino is breathtaking) and if you want to go to Cinque Terre there is a train which takes you there (1hour ride) or if you want to lie on the beach and just enjoy the view. Hotel Metropole is the place for you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional hotel dating from 1900 with modern amenities; situated in a serene garden setting with private beach, facing the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Metropole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropole Santa Margherita Ligure
- Metropole Hotel Santa Margherita Ligure