Would not give this hotel a great rating but it is ok. Not near the train station so we had to pay 15 euros for a taxi. The room is small but we got a nice view of the water. Breakfast is ok. But the biggest downside was the noise - the walls must be paper thin as we could hear everything on all sides and downstairs was having a party on the balcony until I had to ask them to stop.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Laurin is located opposite the yacht quay with a splendid view of the Gulf of Tigullio and of the charming port of Santa Margherita Ligure. It is very close to the starting point for walks in the Monte di Portofino nature park and the embarkation point for boats leaving for the Cinque Terre. All 44 of the hotel's rooms have air conditioning, are equipped with every modern comfort. The restaurant "Da Alfredo", in the same building and separately managed. Scenic solarium and outdoor pool (open from mid-May to mid-October). A small gym equipped with Technogym(R) machines and a health zone with Turkish bath, an "exciting" shower and a relaxation zone with chromotherapy. Concessionary use of local beach and garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Laurin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Laurin
- Best Western Santa Margherita Ligure
- Santa Margherita Ligure Best Western