Grand Hotel Miramare
Hotel Laurin(Santa Margherita Ligure)
$261
  • Breakfast included
Lido Palace Hotel(Santa Margherita Ligure)
$203
$146
  • Breakfast included
Imperiale Palace Hotel(Santa Margherita Ligure)
$327
$307
Travelocity
Hotel Santa Margherita Palace(Santa Margherita Ligure)
$226
$185
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Jolanda(Santa Margherita Ligure)(Great Value!)
$223
$216
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Metropole(Santa Margherita Ligure)(Great Value!)
$471
$415
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Regina Elena(Santa Margherita Ligure)(Great Value!)
$324
  • Beachfront
$613
$594
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Minerva(Santa Margherita Ligure)
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
La Vela Hotel(Santa Margherita Ligure)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscinque terresea viewconcierge deskpark viewriviera travelold worldfabulous hotelitalian rivieralarge bathroomwithout exceptionbeach clubold schoolbreakfast buffetsalt waterloved this hotelrestaurant staffligurian sea
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I have stayed here twice before on business and we decided to try for a family trip this time.
Everything was top-notch! The food is great as is the waiter service. It's THE place if you want the classic experience of a grand hotel. Our three year old daughter loved being fawned over in the restaurant and by the reception staff. When she suffered an ear-ache, the staff were extremely helpful as always. They really strive to accommodate guests from all walks of life - we speak very little italian.
The pool area is beautiful and comfortable. We will be back again!

Room Tip: After this third visit, we've begun to prefer the rooms in the rear with lovely balconies. Very tranquil garden scene.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
GrandHotelMiramare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Miramare, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are very pleased to learn that we had success in pampering your three years old daughter.
Thank you for your nice words addressed to our staff and services. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations. Your positive review however, is the best reward to our staff, which I am certain, will be encouraged by your remarks.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I have taken our main holiday here for the last 36 year! Need I say more! The staff are so attentive; you only need ask once. We rarely eat in outside restaurants except forvPortofino, as the cuisine is so good. Drinks on the terrace before dinner with that amazing view of the Gulf of
Paradise........

Room Tip: Side view is virtually sea view at garden view prices
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
GrandHotelMiramare, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Hotel Miramare, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Dear Guest,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Grand Hotel Miramare.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
After so many years of your patronage at our property, your positive review, is the best reward to our staff, who I am certain, will be encouraged by your remarks. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed here for one week. The staff and hotel were excellent with lovely buffet breakfast served on the veranda. Santa Margherita is an excellent location with easy access to Portofino and the Ligurian coast. The hotel is 5 - 10 minutes walk from the centre.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dkm1804

Dear Guest,

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and for the nice words addressed to our staff and services.
We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My wife and I stayed for a couple of nights last week and really enjoyed ourselves. The hotel has a great old fashioned 'Italian' feel to it but at the same time is very up to date. I stay in hotels two to three times a week at home and I must say this was the best bed I have ever slept in. Loved it!

Room Tip: Do not get hooked up an stay at the front. We had a room overlooking the park and it fine. In fact I would recomend room 123
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

We look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is an elegant and old fashioned hotel. I had a small but charming room facing right onto the bay - the view was truly magnificent. I was grateful for this as the weather was very rainy while I was there and it was nice to be able to see the sea from inside a room! I also appreciated the pool area as it provided shelter from the wind when the rain stopped and we could lounge outdoors.The concierges were extremely helpful in recommending restaurants and side trips. Also, the bar offers such extensive snacks with its drinks that you do not need to eat dinner if you choose (my glass of wine came with bowls of peanuts, olives, chips, crackers, plus a plate of six appetizer-sized sandwiches!). And, for those lucky enough to be there in good weather, it has its own private "beach" on the water. I also liked its location at the Portofino end of town, where it is less noisy. The electric blinds also cut out what remaining noise there was. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank PaloAltoTraveler27

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind recommendation. We appreciate TripAdvisor as a valuable forum for travellers to share their opinions and travel experiences. Your positive review, however, is the best reward to our staff, who I am certain, will be encouraged by your remarks. The hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.