“Fantastic fish”

Ristorante Da Beppe
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We ordered a whole fish with baked potaties and olives. It was brought out in the serving dish for us to see and then all the bones were removed and plated up. Great!

Reviewed May 23, 2012

They were open late when the town seemed "closed"! It's a family owned place and they were so sweet to us, we ordered a bottle of wine and had some of the best pasta of our entire 2 1/2 weeks in Italy! Thank you!

Reviewed May 22, 2012

For sure a nice place, even if from the outside seems small and like a cave. But the food is really good, the owners Vanda and Francesco are very kind and make you feel home.
I loved their green taglierini with red shrimps and the great fritto misto.
...the dessert do not forget to ask for the home made tiramisù
Really great I would recommend it

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I enjoyed the special made appetizer with fish, green beans, potatoe, and a shrimp on top. What a great taste it was. The chef was very inventive with her dishes. The lasagna with pesto was an unusual dish but was very good. I enjoyed the owners taste in the house wine and enjoyed the caramel dessert. All in all a good meal even if a little pricey.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

I am surprise this restaurant wasn't higher up the list. For 40eur menu dinner, I've got a 4 course dinner with 2 type of matching wines and 1 desert wine. 1st course - sardines, rather fishy at first but goes well with the slightly spicy gravy. I was hooked by the end of the course. 2nd course - zucchini soup with squid. 3rd course - a fish cooked in olive. They use truly fresh ingredients here, I thought the dishes were really well cooked and the gravy doesn't overpower the sweet fresh seafood but rather compliment them. Dessert was tiramisu - not normal at all, best I've had ever. Service was really good and in additional, I've had about 4 glasses of wine, one dessert wine and coffee included in the meal. My husband did not have the meal and chose prawns of SML cooked in ligurian green sauce - really really sweet prawns. We shared every course and still walked away stuffed. We wanted so much to have a second serving of the dessert but just cant eat anymore and it wasn't available for take-out.

It is family restaurant where son was the chef and Mum takes care of service front, had a nice atmosphere and place was filled with regulars. They come around often to ask if everything is good. We enjoyed ourselves there a lot and even had pictures with the chef and the Mamma for memories sake.

1  Thank hagan_dazz