We stayed at this hotel for four nights in august 2013 in a quadraple room the hotel is very well located in the very hart of rapallo near the sea the hotel itself is beuatiful and the staff are very kind friendly and helpful the breakfast is super very large variety the breakfast staff was excelent very kind smily and helpfull.The room was very clean, the only cons are that the quadraple room is a bit small and not so convenient for the needs of four adult people.The price was on the high scale and yet the location and high season may justify it.The best place for a couple in Rapallo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rapallo is rightly considered the pearl of the Gulf of Tigullio, the Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal is its shining star in the hotel sector.A refined and elegant 4-star hotel, it stands on Rapallo's seafront, at the heart of the magnificent Italian Riviera. Santa Margherita, Portofino, Camogli and Sestri Levante can easily be reached by train or boat. The Tigullio Royal Hotel stands in Piazza IV Novembre, in the centre of Rapallo, very close to places of historic and cultural interest in the city. For business guests there is a Conventioned Meeting Centre, up to 50, next to Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal; Coffee Break and Lunch services available on reques ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo