We loved the town of Rapallo and the Best Western was a perfect base. There was all the little idiosyncrasies that you incur with hotels in Italy but the room was clean, comfortable and spacious and the location perfect. We especially loved the breakfast and owe a special mention to our waiter Alessardro who remembered our coffee orders each morning, greeted us with a smile, and always found us a nice table - an invaluable member of staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rapallo is rightly considered the pearl of the Gulf of Tigullio, the Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal is its shining star in the hotel sector.A refined and elegant 4-star hotel, it stands on Rapallo's seafront, at the heart of the magnificent Italian Riviera. Santa Margherita, Portofino, Camogli and Sestri Levante can easily be reached by train or boat. The Tigullio Royal Hotel stands in Piazza IV Novembre, in the centre of Rapallo, very close to places of historic and cultural interest in the city. For business guests there is a Conventioned Meeting Centre, up to 50, next to Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal; Coffee Break and Lunch services available on reques ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Hotel Tigullio Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Rapallo
- Tigullio Royal Hotel Rapallo