“Great find”

Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli
Ranked #17 of 200 Restaurants in Rapallo
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Nearby Carlo Riva Harbour, Lucio and his family have been working for your sake and happyness. Nice plate great Pizza. Tryit!!!!
Hampshire, United Kingdom
“Great find”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

After a bit of research online, for the best pizzeria in Rapallo, this restaurant came up. After a little wander from the main restaurant area in Rapallo we found this gem of a place. We arrived soon after it opened on a Monday evening, so we were served fairly quickly. The pizzas me & my husband had were fantastic, very tasty & very reasonably priced. Staff attentive & helpful. Would definitely recommend this place

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Sally N

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Aurora, Indiana
“A nice place with very busy traffic outside.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

While out walking I wandered in for a bite to eat . I was seated by the road and on this beautiful day I didn't mind the traffic so bad . I simply order a 1/2 liter of wine and a pizza. It came fairly fast and was tasty too . Overall the experience was a good one and I would come back if in the neighborhood . The bus stop is very near so keep that in mind . As for the traffic it felt like Moto GP with all the scooters buzzing by . This did not offend me but rather amazed me . It by itself was worth the visit alone . I'm sure one can be seated inside if you choose to be away from the traffic . It is Rapallo and you soon get used to it .

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ciaojimi
Norway
“To slow service, more than 1 hour waiting time for 4 pizzas”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The pizza was good when they finaly arrived, but tou can't run a pizza rest. Where the waiting time is more than one hour to serve 4 pizzas, no excuse and no explanation. When our teenager mentioned that nobody where eating in the room, only drinking and having forks and knives lined up we should have walk out! don't go there.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Norwayfamily
lucio l, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Well,
our restaurant is very crowed. Many people is equal to long wait.
If you arrive first you eat first.
Wigan, United Kingdom
“eat here twice”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

fantastic pizza first night then on last night had great salad followed by knocchia, great service lots of fish on menu lovely waitress who managed to get us to have dessert that was fantastic, fresh fruit and tiramasu, not together, drinks also resonably priced.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank SeanJulia
Bath
“Good food but average service”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ate here a couple of times during our stay in Rapallo, had a nice pasta dish and a superb choice of pizza. The food is well priced and tasty but the one downfall is the level of service. There were 2 girls who were very good but one guy in particular was very poor and when we ordered through him, our meals came at different times. I had finished my main course before my wife was served hers.
Good value for money.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Alex_tree75
lucio l, Proprietario at Ristorante Pizzeria Bella Napoli, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Well, it can happen! different recipes from different place have different time of cooking...