we stayed in the hotel for 2 nights. our room was not waterfront and facing the main street in Portofino. this can be loud until 11pm when the restaurants are closing. the room was very clean and coffee and water is for free and the minibar is not overly expensive. a Campari cost 3 Eur. the staff was very friendly and our room had a living room and a sleeping room. we paid 250 eur which is too expensive if the hotel was not in Portofino. the towels are more like towels dry dishes. if we go back to Portofino, we will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Portofino: the little piazza with its quaint features, the sheer cliffs above an emerald sea, but devoid of sandy beaches. In the heart of these surroundings stands the ALBERGO NAZIONALE. Here you will enjoy occupying one of the 12 double rooms ncorporating bath, mini-bar, telephone, TV, central heating and/or air conditioning; in short, everything to ensure a pleasant and comfortable stay. You may also be fortunate enough to occupy a room offering a splendid view of the harbour.Breakfast is provided; the hotel is served by the Restaurant "da Nicola", in which is possible to order a la carte the best specialties of the Ligurian cooking based on fish and superior quality ingredients. Lunch and dinner can also be taken in any one of the many well-known restaurants encircling the piazza.Family management by the proprietors dates back to the early 1900's and their experience ensures an atmosphere of friendly and unpretentious hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Albergo Nazionale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Nazionale Portofino
- Albergo Nazionale Hotel Portofino