“Pasta pasta yes. Pesto.”
Review of La Suprema

La Suprema
Ranked #96 of 433 Restaurants in La Spezia
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Pasta pasta yes. Pesto.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Some of the best pasta we experience in Italy. I ordered the shrimp pasta and the shrimp was good, but the pasta was amazing. Definitely homemade on the spot. My wife ordered the pesto pasta and enjoyed it as well. The pesto was very strong and a bit overwhelming compared to what we had everywhere else, but still delicious. It’s decently priced and the quality definitely makes it worth it. Would definitely eat here again.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Keith R

Townsville, Australia
“Lovely restaurant and nice meal”
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Had a nice meal here. All meals were fresh and cooked well. No selection of wines by the glass, and the default wine wasn't too great. Main of lamb rack was lovely. Cheese plate listed under 'Meat Dishes' which is a little confusing and it's more a platter for at least 2-3ppl. This was very reasonably priced at €12, however other meat dishes stretched the budget and was more what you'd pay at a place rated $$$ on Trip Advisor.

“Excellent meal and great wine selection”
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this restaurant looking for a nice sit-down meal to enjoy the traditional Italian style. We came in hungry and ready to enjoy. We were not disappointed. I tried the calamari and lamb. My boyfriend had the best filet he's ever had.

Weight staff was very friendly (the owner actually served us), the atmosphere is cosy.

If you're looking for a nice dinner you should definitely stop in.

1 Thank Emanuela M
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We came across this small restaurant by chance, but if I was ever in the area again I would head straight for it.

This is one of the best meals I have had in a very long time. I have travelled frequently over the past year, Australia, US, Singapore and Europe and without a doubt the ambience, service and quality of the food put this restaurant number one on my list.

From the moment we walked in the door, the service was impeccable and the atmosphere great. A small menu, but definitely perfectly formed. There were some great combinations of flavours that I wouldn't normally think of putting together, but they worked so well. We had fish/seafood for both courses and everything was presented perfectly and tasted divine. A fabulous evening.

All in all, this is a must go restuarant.

• Visited March 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Best meal of our 4 weeks in Europe!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This is a small intimate restaurant in the heart of town. We arrived early and had the restaurant to ourselves for an hour as locally eat late. My parter and I had a entree, main and dessert each. The standout was the lobster slipper with basil cream and apricots!!!! The staff were lovely, the chef greets you, service was good and for the quality of the food it was reasonably priced. We compared this meal to the rest of the meals we ate throughout Europe and it was the best!

• Visited January 2014