“Great find!”

Vini Divini
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Wine Bar with a terrace in the historic center of La Spezia. We offer special Wine tasting and local cuisine. Also fantastic aperitif accompanied by delicious snack.
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Stumbled across this place while looking for a late lunch. It's tucked away up some stairs, but there's a balcony which is where we sat. Friendly helpful staff, great selection of wine and we had a delicious pasta with seafood.

There are newer reviews for Vini Divini

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Waiter translated me the menu quite well. I still felt like I was dining in disco because of the music they played. Food tasted good but I'm quite sure it was only warmed in micro.

1  Thank Kileh
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to Vini Divini for cocktails my first night in La Spezia and sat out on the veranda area. We came with a large group and the owners Stephan and Roberto were so welcoming, moving tables around for us and being so kind. My second night I came back and received the same excellent hospitality with a very generous and tasty complimentary snack plate of cold meats, quiche and nibblies provided to accompany the great bottle (or three!) of wine we ordered. I had a great time chatting with Stephan and Roberto, both local to the area and they spoke excellent English. Menus and wine lists were also available in English which made it even easier to choose a wine you particularly like. They are also open late which was great for us as we didn't want to leave! Next time I'm in La Spezia I'll be visiting again.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Found this hidden treasure late on our arrival, best cocktails of our whole trip of 4 weeks and great food and hospitality. The bar is funky and modern and the guys speak great English. Will go back tonight for a few more bevies I think...

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were recommended to visit this place and we are so glad that we took the advice. It was such a great little find.
There were 6 of us, teenager included, and we were very impressed as we climbed up the stairs to find an amazing little bar with a terrace for the restaurant.
The first night we went there service was a little slow but after talking with the owners we found out that they had only been opened for a couple of weeks, so were still a bit "green" However we were most impressed with the food that we had, and also impressed that the chef (and partner) came to our table to make himself known. We all had cocktails (which once again we a little slow to come but....) and they were fabulous. The wine was excellend and very cold which we were finding hard to get in Italy.
We ended up going back 4 times and each time we did we were welcomed by the two owners like old friends. Whilst sipping their fabulous cocktails the owner/chef presented us with some amazing "entree" size food to try......all prepared on the spot and all so tasty....so much that we had to say "stop" as it would ruin our appetite for dinner later on,.
Thoroughly recommend this place.