“Five stars”

Ranked #128 of 494 Restaurants in La Spezia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 29, 2017

One of the best restaurants I have been to my whole life! I really enjoyed your proper home made quality food. Mille grazie, La Gira

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Andi W

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Stayed local to here and needed a close restaurant.

Looked at reviews and took a punt after realising no reviews were recent.

First this is a restaurant for locals so this will dictate everything from here - the food is local, the clients are local and it probably has not changed much in years.

I loved it - food was really something different. Lady who served us was a delight and told us what to order and was very patient.

Everything was crazy cheap.

The kind of place that doesnt probably give a hoot about TA - love it ;-)

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Babaloo550
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

Suggested by the owners of our b&b cause it was quite near. We wanted to taste some typical ligurian food...nothing special and really overpriced..low-quality meat..no way!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Gianluca M
Reviewed July 26, 2016

An old favourite of our family. Three generations of my family have enjoyed their home cooking.
The meat ravioli are still excellent, though the ragu' was not of the high standard as the previous visit last year. I recommend the spinach and ricotta.
Simple well cooked family food.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed September 24, 2015

We ate at this restaurant 3 times while staying in the area, the food & service where great. I found the prices to be incredibly low, so very good value.
We had all local dishes from the area, together with local wines, everything was beautifully prepared & presented.

Date of visit: August 2015