“Best Pizza I've ever had”
Review of Pizzeria Capolinea

Pizzeria Capolinea
Ranked #20 of 494 Restaurants in La Spezia
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

Wow, This really was something else.

Don't let the location scare you away, the walk is more than worth it. This place really has the greatest pizza that I've ever tasted and I'm quite picky when it comes to pizza. Light, crispy but firm bottom and excellent ingredients when it comes to the toppings. I actually ordered a Margherita instead of dessert, the pizza was that good.

Add to that the excellent and very friendly staff (the English speaking waiter with a decently sized beard deserves a special shoutout) combined with the very low prices and you have a great combo.

If you are in La Spezia and are looking for pizza, this is the place.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

I tried many “Italian restaurants” in my life but this was something else! The food was the best I’ve ever had! The guy (I don’t remember his name) who was speaking English was great! He was really helpful and friendly! The rest of the staff was also great! Prices were unbelievable cheap! Honestly if you are visiting La Spezia this is the best restaurant for you!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Exactly what you are expecting from italian pizzeria in Italy. Amazing pizza and and Ligurian farinata as a delicious bonus. Is a must!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Mil B
Reviewed October 22, 2017

A typical Italian pizzeria, a huge selection of pizza for every taste. I had to wait a long time for the table, the staff was very friendly .Типичная итальянская пиццерия, огромный выбор пиццы на любой вкус. Многолюдно пришлось подождать столик, персонал очень дружелюбный

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

Travelling with 10months old child is not easy regarding the food and the sleep. Pizzeria Capolinea helped us by providing some non-menu pasta for my little girl. Probably the best meal she had in the last 3 days. This was priceless for us.
Nevertheless, me and my wife tried the pizza and we were impressed. The classic tiramisu was also a delight.

Date of visit: October 2017