“fabulous meal and great service”

Osteria Della Corte
Ranked #17 of 533 Restaurants in La Spezia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fantastic little restaurant, not far from Hotel Firenze e Continental. Great food, the chef (she) and (i think) the owner (photographed on their web page) are really friendly and chatted with me about my choices. He asked me all about my preferences before recommending a lovely local wine.
Reviewed May 23, 2016

from the moment of entering the restaurant a lovely feeling of simplicity and sophistication. starter and pasta were fabulous, a great waiter, lovely wine . a great lunch before leaving the riviera. will definitely be back . absolutely remarkable

Date of visit: May 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,560)

Reviewed May 20, 2016 via mobile

Got there late, but well greeted. Excellent recommendations for dinner and wines by staff. Easy location from hotel.

Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

Having enjoyed the best food I ve had in Italy during my present trip, I sat there looking around the little details of this restaurant, trying to find out something that appeared out of place or imperfect. I failed.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

We have just returned to this great Osteria after four years and had a most enjoyable evening thanks to Andrea,Silvia and team.The service,attention and food and drinks are fantastic.Since our last visit Andrea has help from two very capable and pleasant waiters and there appeared to be extra staff in the spotless kitchen. Advised to book as it is a only a small space( maybe 30 seats?).It has been the best dining occasion we have had on our current Europe trip.Good luck Andrea and Silvia and we hope to visit again soon.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Luckily we made a reservation for this restaurant because when having dinner we saw many people been send away because it was fully booked.
We also know why. Because the quality of food is excellent !! Real value for money.
A pleasant surprise