“Very good meal at La Spezia” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Osteria Della Corte

Osteria Della Corte
Ranked #3 of 411 Restaurants in La Spezia
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Fantastic little restaurant, not far from Hotel Firenze e Continental. Great food, the chef (she) and (i think) the owner (photographed on their web page) are really friendly and chatted with me about my choices. He asked me all about my preferences before recommending a lovely local wine.
“Very good meal at La Spezia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

I found this restaurant through Tripadvisor and went there with my girlfriend.
The restaurant is really fabulous: very cozy, with a lovelly garden / outside place for people to eat.
The food is very good (a little expensive) and the wine card is extensive.
It was the best place I went for dinner in La Spezia.

Visited July 2014

• Polish first
Istanbul, Turkey
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We found this place via tripadvisor.com website. We ate octobus salad and spaghetti in here and drank cinque terre red wine. Both of mine and my wife's food, presentation of the plate and cleanless are great. Also the waitress was very polite and kind. The cook got Michelin stars for many years. After tasting the food, we understood why the stars have been gotten. The prices are the same as the other restaurants, not much more difference.

Madrid, Spain
“Exquisite experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Excellent family-run establishment providing fine Italian cuisine with a touch of creativity. First class raw materials and excellent service. They even have a coffee menu! Beautiful outdoor dining area open when the weather permits. Excellent price-quality. I will return during my stay in La Spezia for sure.

Visited July 2014
Stuttgart
“Delicious food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by this little restaurant while on a Italy road trip and we couldn't have been happier.

We ordered several main dishes and while chatting to the waiter (possibly owner), we told him that we were going to share all the dishes between the two of us.

He surprised us by having all four dishes brought to us on two separate plates. So we had a four corse meal even though we had orders only two starters and two main dishes. That's what I call service! And the food tasted excellent and the presentation on the plates showed an attention for detail. The recommended wine was great as well.

The final highlight was the mixed dessert for two people, served on one impressive plate, decorated with small flowers.

Overall we were very impressed and happy to have picked this restaurant for out night in La Spezia. We would go back in a heartbeat.

Toronto, Canada
“Great restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stumbled upon it by chance, or I should say out of sheer luck. Excellent food, great service, one of the best meals I had in a restaurant.

• Visited June 2014