This Hotel has several interesting features:
- is located very close to the highway exit and the airport
- has a wonderfull sea view
- has a private parking (nearly vital in towns like Genova)
- is located not far (400m) from a bus-boat stop (it take 30min to get to the town center)
- the building once was a noble family private mansion, you can still feel the old magnificence of the place
However it seriously needs a full restoration and redecoration, the rooms are old (wooden floor, bathroom, furniture) therefore do not expect luxury or fancyness.
But I still recomend it, because you cannot find all this for the price they usually ask, the staff is gentle and the breakfast room, service and food is good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Grand Hotel Mediterranee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Genoa