The hotel is well situated, but :
- the room was very noisy (from the street not far)
- the pillows were old and very bad
- we could not us the elevator for the way down (we were at the 6th floor...). It was difficult with the luggage.
- for the breakfast, we had to wait 30 minutes in the lobby (with many other people) because the restaurant was full. It was 9am.
To conclude : the hotel is fine only for the location because the rest is bad.
August 17th 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant 4 star Best Western Plus City Hotel in Genoa is located in the heart of downtown, just 200 meters away from the Palazzo Ducale, very near the Aquarium and other tourist attractions. The City Hotel is very much appreciated due to the courtesy of its personnel and the high quality of the services offered: a breakfast full of fresh, genuine products; no compromises when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene; a cocoon-like, new and fresh environment… all make our guests feel particularly comfortable during their stay. The City Hotel’s success is based on a philosophy of hospitality centered on the ideas of satisfying our guests’ 5 senses, commercial transparency and respect for the environment. The results are satisfied clients that return often and gladly recommend the City Hotel to others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Best Western Plus City Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Genoa
- Genoa Best Western