- conveniently located (very close to Brignole train station, the expo area is within walking distance);
- big, clean, silent and comfortable rooms (although, looking at some of the electronic equipment installed, they haven't apparently been renewed since the 80s);
- gorgeous hall.
- staff unprofessional and not particularly friendly;
- free Wi-Fi in the shared areas only;
- the restaurant is a joke: priced as a top-class restaurant (I ended up spending nearly 40eur for a tasteless steak, some green beans, a bottle of water, and a coffee), delivers well below average service and food quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa