Value for money.
Opposite the Genova Brignole railway station. Trains to Cinque Terre within 1.5 hours or more. Velobus outside the train station to Genoa Airport. Good location.
Rooms are clean and neat. Good size with minibar. 4 Euros per day for room internet.
breakfast is good - fruits, cereals, juice, bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs and pastries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa