Hotel is walking distance from Fiera di Genova exhibition site (15 minutes) as well to main shopping street Via XX. Settembre (10 minutes) if you go in other direction. That is the biggest advantage of this hotel because during the exhibitions like Salone Nautico in October, traffic is crazy and finding the parking space can be traumatic experience. Hotel has it's own garage for 20€ daily charge. Internet is free in lobby area. There is a lot of good dining options in the vicinity. Hotel itself used to be luxury property perhaps 20 years ago but now absolutely needs refreshment. Rooms are under 4* level, especially bathroom area. Staff is maybe trying to keep it clean, but is not possible concerning the age of the property. Lobby is nice and you can be impressed after arriving but room are not as expected for the price paid. If you are not in Genoa for the exhibition you can find much better options for same money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Starhotels President in Genoa. Located in Corte Lambruschini opposite the Brignole railway station, our 4 star hotel in Genoa is the perfect choice for exploring this old glorious Mediterranean port town, full of quirky alleyways, elegant shops and restaurants.Our modern hotel in Genoa is a glass skyscraper reflecting the city, with magnificent views from the 191 rooms and suites. Work out in the well-equipped fitness room, relax in the spacious lounge and bar, dine in the delicious La Corte restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Starhotels President reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Starhotels President Hotel Genoa
- Starhotel President Genoa
- Starhotel President Hotel Genoa