1. Just great location in the very center. The way to the railway stations takes of course much more time than it is written at the BB's site but location is great nevertheless.
2. Very good price for single accommodation (as of April 2013). For double it seems attractive too.
3. WiFi (included in the stay price) is rather fast and worked well.
4. Nice building with friendly concierge.
5. The room was really small (but quite cozy). It's big enough for 1 person and could be incapacious for 2. No convenient place for the suitcase (well, no place at all where you can put it without making an obstacle). Other room seemed to be a bit larger, I had seen it just once over fightly.
6. Shower cabin is very narrow. If you are big you could have some problems with turning there. The lavatory is private for the room and located over a nice shared lobby.
7. 3 days before my arriving the host (his name is Giovanni) messaged me that he is leaving for the all term of my stay. I was to ask him about changes in some details. The breakfasts were not available anymore (not a problem if you are in the center of Genoa) and the card payment was not available too. I proposed Giovanni to pay him via PayPal as I paid the deposit earlier. But he ceased to answer me (and didn't answer even after returning). So I was to withdraw cash in a foreign bank that was not pleasing of course. I believe that was not fair to do so.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. so you can book your b&b a l'Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.