“Excellent food and friendly service”

Trattoria Della Raibetta
Ranked #162 of 2,137 Restaurants in Genoa
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I always love Italian food and chose to come to Genoa because of their food. I did some research before we arrived. We there on the first evening. It took us a while to find the restaurant. It was cold and we almost gave up. Thank god we found it at last. The food was amazing and authentic, Antonio was very attentive and explained the menu.
We tried other restaurants the next two nights but were disappointed with the food and services so we went back to Raibetta. We are there 5 out of the 7 nights we stayed in Genoa.
I highly recommend the octopus salad, fish, squid ink ravioli and salmon stuffed ravioli. Those were my favourites.
If we go back to Genoa again, guess where we will be eating?

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Very good local trattoria with all of the basic, down-to-earth Ligurian specialties. I had minestrone and rabbit, and both were fantastic. The wine list also is good and great value for money. I don't think anything on the wine list was over €22 a bottle. My wife and I shared a fantastic Ligurian vermentino.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

An excellent meal in a very busy restaurant with the engaging sight of just one waiter trying to manage 40 covers in a crowded atmospheric restaurant.
Excellent value and good traditional food

Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Rabbit was good but fried seafood was nothing special. No accompaniments. It was very expensive for what we had. Great tiramisu though. Service was a little severe but more cheery after a compliment.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I am Italian and I can say in this place you will taste authentic italian food.When i say authentic i mean kind of tasty home cooking!
We had 3 courses meal for 30 euro!We could not finish all.

1  Thank duemilaetre