“Surprisingly good hotel restaurant!”
Review of Le Rune

Le Rune
Ranked #20 of 2,095 Restaurants in Genoa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Local dish you can find fish dishes and meet dishes.coming to try! Dehor .homemade desserts Different room on different level Menu in English end French Free wifi Very friendly staff!!
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had a wonderful salad there (I was feeling under the weather that evening so ate sparingly) but my 3 traveling companions had larger meals and quite enjoyed the food. The restaurant itself was cozy and on different levels. To me, though, (I'm claustrophobic) I didn't like climbing down the stairs from the hotel to the restaurant - I preferred walking outside and down the walkway to the hotel entrance. Either way will get you a good meal!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

That Sunday night at the end of July we were quite desperate to find a place to eat... Nobody had told us the sacred Sunday is really sacred and that all Italians are with their mamma... Our alternative was going back to the hostel and prepare some Nissin Noodles, but you don't go to Italy to end up adding boiling water to a pot of dehydrated noodles - really...

A stroll through Genova finally brought us to this menu that looked all right so we peeped through the windows and there were people inside, looking quite happy actually (and a sign that it was reviewed on this site...). So we went for it. We had 2 different types of antipasti and pasta, all well prepared. The service was friendly. The atmosphere nice and quite... So this was a good experience after all... (the marks we gave are not a comparison to the Japanese dehydrated noodles we would have had ;-)

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Lovely staff :) great food! Worth coming to.

Thank you Antonio for the delicious food!

Not to far from Garibaldi! Worth coming to :)

Sonia and Sunj x

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We have visited Le Rune twice before when having holiday in Genova. The interior is pretty nice, the food is very good and the service is immaculate as well. The waiter did remember my last visit (two years ago) and he remembered in which of the rooms in the restaurant we were eating then! Impressing!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

With two kids in tow in mid summer we weren't up for going too far for dinner. We decided to try the Best Western restaurant and we're so glad we did. It exceeded our expectations of a hotel restaurant. The food was interesting and tasty. For instance for dessert I had cheesecake with basil chantilly which was amazing. My wife loved her linguine pasta. We ordered pomodoro with mozzarella which we'd had a dozen times before but they put a lovely twist on it. The kids were well looked after and the staff were friendly. The price was relatively expensive - about £100 all in however it was well worth it.

1  Thank EmsHove