“The best in town ”

Vineria Santa Marta
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Vernazza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went last night to eat in this small restaurant hidden behind a beautiful church. Although the kitchen was not open yet, the waiter welcomed us very well advising us to drink a nice bottle of local red wine. My girlfriend and I ordered 2 fillets of sea bass, while the other with his girlfriend ordered 1 fillet of sea bass and a lasagna with pesto. The dishes were of an extraordinary quality, the best we had on our trip to Italy. Well done to the chef and our waiter Armand. A place that I absolutely recommend to everyone.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a reviewReviews (133)

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We experienced rude staff as other’s have noted. With many other options for a quick breakfast, skip this place.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

The guy waitress does not polite and despite our 2 night stay in Vernazza, I would suggest others restaurant with better view, better food and better services other than this restaurant. They need to train their guy waitress to be act politely to their customer. Definitely wont come back to this restaurant again and does not highly recommended to any other who visit Vernazza.

1  Thank Sherpa821321
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

The staff (guy) does not speak politely and definitely won't come back again, there are lots of better restaurant in Vernazza other than this.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

We ate a late dinner and the owner/chef recommended diner for us. He selected a simple Ravioli and local white wine for us. I will never forget the look on my wife's face when she took the first bite.

Date of visit: October 2017