“Heaven for nature lovers”
other travelers have booked this property
you will take breakfast (and dinner too) here.
Details The entrance. The window on the left is Shark Room, right on the Blue Path.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Details
The entrance. The window on the left is Shark Room, right on the Blue Path.
your terrace sea view.
View on Corniglia
shark room, 3 beds (sofa-bunk bed), with bathroom, shower in other separate room
You can arrange the beds in different way: 3 single bed, 1 double bed + 1 single bed
shark room
Shark Room, details
separate shower for shark room
Jonathan
The kitchen (shared with Guests of other room).
the kitchen, is open (whithout door, with transparent block)
the view from my terrace
the view from your garden, when the sky is clean.
details
total relax
details of rural house
the entry
adventurous travelers
dolphin room
the view
first door dolphin room, second door shower of shark room, third door kitchen
amazing sunset
for special traveller
the view on Corniglia and Manarola
The map of the property.
my house, the reception.
the kitchen corner
details
Leo, my dog, the Hero of Cinque Terre won 51° International award of loyalty of dog
The heart of Cinque Terre ... the one
Stay here it fulfils every romantic, quirky, peaceful yet personable preconception you have of Italy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
NilaSai
London, United Kingdom
“Heaven for nature lovers”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Oh what can I say...this stay was one of the nicest experiences we had. Down to the basics, in middle of nature with minimal access to modern life. If you really want to break ties with your hectic busy life and take a real break, go for it. Paolo was amazing and so helpful in giving us free pick ups and drops to Corniglia. The place is right in the middle of Vernazza and Corniglia blue path...so walking down (both ways) was a very easy hike. There is a bar with amazing views next door - you can get drinks, pastries and fresh orange juices! We walked down all the way to Vernazza one morning (2kms) with our 3.5 years old! and then we took the train to all other villages of Cinque Terre. Some days we just stayed in and had every meal out in the sun looking at the gorgeous sea!! Very basic amenities (no wifi, however we got excellent 4G). If you are used to luxury and comfort in your holidays then this is not your place. There is a beautiful garden you can access for some herbs and greens as well Thanks Paolo! We will definitely come back again

VeganRoam...
Lugano, Switzerland
“Little corner of paradise”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a peaceful yet accessible place where to stay with my 2 dogs for 5 nights and I found it all at the Heart of Cinque Terre. The old stone house is very charming and rustic the way I like it and has a huge garden/terrace with an amazing view on the gulf. The outside dinner table has a view right on the sea as well and having breakfast facing the blue is without measure! My room was very cosy and the Blue Path was right down my window, which was a quite unique view as well! There is also an organic vegetable garden which is at disposal of the guests, so I could pick salads, basil and lemons up for my dinner. Pierpaolo, always accompained by his adorable little dog Leo (rescued from deathrow in Serbia) is an amazing host and did everything to make me feel comfortable! He made us feel like at home and was always ready to help whenever I needed anything. He offered to come and pick us up at the station in case we were too tired to walk till the house and gifted me a jar of delicious pesto which I had with pasta in the evening! He was also very accommodating with my 2 dogs who were trying to steal his cats and dog's food all the time! :) He welcomes all guests with love and genuinely cares for their wellbeing and comfort. He makes the place very special and we left a piece of our hearts there...We'll go back soon again, that's a promise! :)

jimeeta
Alice Springs, Australia
“Stunning location on the Blue walk”
Reviewed May 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Bring your walking shoes and stay at this homey , working small property on the side of a steep hill with to die for ocean views. Pietro the owner is friendly, welcoming and very helpful - including helping drive my car out of a steep ditch ! I could have stayed a week - great place to unwind , soak in the views and get a feel for local life. However be prepared for simplicity , and self catering. Loved the small garden where we invited to use the fresh herbs; the cats, dog and birds makes it close to nature.

valerie c
Paris, France
“Absolutely perfect”
Reviewed May 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Truly on the trail and far from the crowds and off the beaten track. A place with complete respect for the environment and phenomenal views of the water. A healthy hike to either Vernazza or Corniglia. Several evenings we had a light supper with greens from Pietro's garden, the garden he keeps for visitors. We hiked everywhere and when tired took a train part way back. For us, my daughter and I, it was magical and the best possible way to experience the Cinque Terre.

AvaLindso...
New York City, New York
“one inch above the other”
Reviewed March 8, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

I stayed 15 days in Cinque Terre and I sleep in 5 different place but this one is one inch above the other.
Absolutely stunning place to be. This is one of my personal favorite locations and I would recommend this to anyone who loves the outdoors. We had a wonderful stay, and Pierpaolo was kind enough to come pick us up from the train and help us get groceries due to the remote location of the villa. it was amazing! I will be recommending this place to my family members as I know outdoor lovers will will be forever entertained here. Thank you so much Pierpaolo!

lasperry2...
Denver, Colorado
“Best View in Cinque Terra”
Reviewed December 1, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

The owner Pietro is an incredibly kind man who warmly welcomes you to Leo's place. Leo the dog and the cats also provide a great welcome. Be aware it is approximately 1.5 hour walk or so from the Vernazza train station up a mountain so don't plan on bringing roller bags or any big suitcases. If you are walking look for the big pink house at the highest point on the blue trail to Corniglia. If you take the train to Corniglia you can hire a driver to get you to Leo's house if you're not up for the walk. The road is closed from Vernazza to Corniglia so either walk from Vernazza or take a driver from Corniglia.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Incredible farm stay for the adventurous traveler.
Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
thetrotte...
somalia
“Paolo and Leo Topped It All!”
Reviewed October 29, 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

"...I cannot possibly reiterate how it is imperative that anyone wishing to visit Cinque Terre and wants to unite and bond with nature and the local community...this is the place to stay. You see, most of the time i travel, i look for the comfort and warmth of a home. There is nothing as nice as having Paolo and Leo (his dog) host and secure your stay. the house overlooks the Mediterranean (literally) and the hiking path passes right outside the house. The best part is, it is almost in the middle of two villages hence you can opt to choose either between Corniglia and Vernazza. It was a self catering house with option of BBQ and oven/Char grilled cuisine. The best part of this was Paolo's Hospitality and PATIENCE. My partner and I drove from Nice, France(first time to drive in Europe) so we got lost at some point-but here's the thing- Paolo waited for us upto 12 midnight and was patient and kind enough to intercept us at some point when he realized we were running late. Paolo, words cannot express our sincere gratitude for the hospitality you extended to us. We are definitely coming back!!!!!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The view of the Mediterranean and the Village Hiking
Liked least: Nothing really
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing