“Very well prepared pizza seafood”

Ristorante Pizzeria Vulnetia
Ranked #21 of 38 Restaurants in Vernazza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2019 via mobile

The seafood pizza is in fact very good!
It is also the case for the seafood spaghetti.
The price is quite high for spaghetti and grilled seafood but I think it is like that for the habor place.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (594)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Wanted a nice dinner on the harbor. Setting is lovely but the server was pretty rude. I guess that might be par for the course around here. I ordered penne with shrimp which was tasteless even after adding a lot of salt. I would skip this place!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

We didn't enjoy this restaurant at all. Firstly, they said we can only sit outside in hot weather at a small table even though they had an empty indoors room. They made us hurry up because their kitchen was closing before 3 p.m. and after us they sent other customers away. The waiter was very rude and unpleasant. To be fair the pizza was tasty and considering the location the prices were reasonable. But overall we did not enjoy our stay. I do not recommend staying here.

Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

I think most of the negative reviews are due to mismatched expectations. Yes our waiter didn't smile when taking our order, but that's not unusual, especially in the Cinque Terre. The staff were very accommodating to my wife when I had to leave early; attentive and packed up our pizzas to go. Prices were consistent with other meals of similar quality. Skip the beet, corn, and bean salad, but everything else we had was quite good and the pizza was excellent. We would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank swissless
Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed 1 lunch and 3 dinners in Vulnetia and everything was very tasty, fresh and the service was good. They can get very busy at times so, if you want to secure a table outside with a view to Vernazza bay/ beach, it is recommended to make a reservation.