“Loved this place!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Ok, I admit it, I have a crush on the owner, Giuliano. I was visiting Vernazza with my two sisters and I was instantly smitten with this man. But even without his charm and good looks we would have loved this restaurant because the pizza was so very good and the location is perfect. If I ever make it back to Vernazza without my sisters I will return to Pizzeria Vulnetia, and to Giuliano!

There are newer reviews for Ristorante Pizzeria Vulnetia

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Vulnetia is well set in Vernazza's harbour square, where there is plenty of competition. We enjoyed our lunch there, especially the anchovy speciality of Cinque Terre and the attentive service from Ambra.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Fabulous stuffed mussels also. Host Guiliano Basso was very friendly and accommodating and enjoyed making our dining experience terrific. Situated in a corner of the harbor with great atmosphere.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Ordered the mixed seafood which consisted of two prawns and the rest squid. Ordered a carrot salad priced at 5 Euros which turned out to be a plate of dried out grated carrot, when I complained the waiter became aggressive and stated this was normal for a carrot salad in Italy. Well I had never had a bad experience or terrible food in Italy until visiting this place so I do not believe that to be true. This place appears to survive based on it's location not the food or service so I would recommend eating at one of the numerous other restaurants in the village.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

We originally wanted to go to one of the more popular restaurants in Vernazza but they were full and this place had a table, well it turned out to be a blessing. My friend is wheat-free but wanted pesto so the waiter arranged for the chef to make her a pesto risotto which was not on the menu and they didnt even charge us for it. I personally didnt love the risotto but it was one of the best pesto sauces i have had. We both had grilled sea bass for main course and it wasfresh, perfectly cooked and delicious. The service was efficient and friendly and the setting beautiful.