“Amazing food and views!”
Review of Belforte

Belforte
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Vernazza
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We made a reservation about a month before our trip and were lucky enough to have a seat on the view terrace. My husband and I had incredible views of Vernazza and the crashing waves. The service was a little slow, but the waiters have to manage several dining rooms on multiple levels. We took the time to savor the view. The food was very special and beautifully prepared. We enjoyed the octopus and potato salad (so tender), fish ravioli with pesto, shrimp with squid ink pasta, and shared the sea bream. The fish, potatoes and vegetables were served tableside. Only issue, if it rains, the interior is very small (though warm and rustic) and can be loud. Save this special restaurant when good weather is expected. Our dinner with the delicious local house wine came to 105 euros.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I ate at Belforte a couple weeks ago during my study abroad trip. Belforte accommodated 17 of us and the service was excellent. I ordered the trofie pasta and it was the best meal I had during my 6 weeks in Italy. Not only is the food and service amazing at Belforte but the view of the Mediterranean is the best of any restaurant in Cinque Terre. I highly recommend this restaurant in anyone traveling to Cinque Terre!

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

I was there in June for my friends wedding. I couldn't imagine better location than this for wedding reception! We got tables on the top floor where we could enjoy wonderful views during the dinner. Sea food was amazing. And staff really helpful and friendly.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had the scampi and pesto ravioli. The ravioli was pretty good, but we had pesto up the street at the pirate place that was to die for so it couldnt compare. The scampi was drenched in salt and tasteless.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I think that if you arrive in Vernazza you should try this restaurant because the food is really fresh and so good, and the view is stunning.
I've tried the anchovies and the "pasta al pesto" and was perfect (not to much garlic). In my table other people tried the mix fried (paranza), the black pasta with prawns and the catch of the day.
All the plates were fantastic.
Also the price was good considering the special location.
I strongly racommend this place.
if you reserve in advance you can book the "love table". It is a special table with a great view for only 2 people