“Fantastico!!! :)”
Review of I Limoni di Thule

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Riomaggiore
I Limoni di Thule
Torquay, United Kingdom
“Fantastico!!! :)”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We arrived at the station to be met by Christina a very welcoming host. She carried my suitcase up the stairs to our apartment!! Was very impressed with the accommodation which was clean, tidy, spacious and fully equipped for a self catering apartment.
We had a 4 night stay but wished we had booked longer. Christina gave us lots of information on places to visit and eat while we were there.
We will definitely be returning to I Limoni di Thule in the future.
We will recommend this place to our friends as we could not find any faults at all.
Thank you Christina & Allessandro for a very enjoyable stay in the beautiful village of Riomaggiore.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
limonidithule, Manager at I Limoni di Thule, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank you so Much for taking the time out to write this great review for us! Great getting to know you.. hope to see you again soon....

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Enjoyed seven wonderful days at I Limone di Thule, the sojourn made all the more delightful thanks to my warm and gracious host Christina who greeted me at the station, deftly 'teleported' my bag to the top of the stairs and introduced me to Room 9, a fresh, comfy abode high above the village with a view of the mediterranean so spectacular, I barely stepped foot off the terrace. Lots of stairs from the main thoroughfare of Riomaggiore but you can expect that from the Cinque Terra given four of the five villages are nestled in tiny cliff side crevices. (Be sure to explore every one of them) It's warmth and hospitality like Christina's that sets I Limone di Thule way apart from the masses. Thank you Christina for making my last week in Italy so very special. I will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
limonidithule, Manager at I Limoni di Thule, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Ciao Jane, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule. Was great getting to know you! room 9 is reference from the english agency you booked with! better to book direct with us!
All the best wishes for your travels, really hope to see you again!-Christina
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed August 20, 2013

After 2 weeks of traveling Italy with the in-laws, we arrived at I Limone di Thule - pure heaven. Christina welcomed us right off the bus, carried my suitcase up the stairs, and welcomed us into the best 3 days of the trip! The studio was cozy, clean, and comfortable, with a beautiful view and little area for sitting and drinking the homemade bottle of wine her husband Alessandro offered to us. This is a perfect place to rest, close to the center of things but just removed enough from the bustle of town to be quiet. Riomaggiore is a great town to be in, lots of food and shops, very beautiful, small 'beach', and even a bus to help those of us who can't do those 400+ stairs every day! We LOVED it at I Limone di Thule, and would recommend it to anyone. It's just a perfect little getaway, and it was hard to leave. If we ever get back to Cinque Terre, I would want to stay there again - thank you, Christina and Alessandro, for your hospitality!

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Ciao Guys, Thank you so much for the Great review! really great to meet you both,next time your in Europe, please stay Longer !-Christina
London
Reviewed August 9, 2013

From the moment we met Christina (who came to meet us at the train station) we knew we had made the right choice by staying here. She was a wonderful host, providing us with lots of helpful information and advice. The accommodation was clean and smart and met all our needs. The location was brilliant and the view from the balcony simply beautiful. I would not hesitate to stay here again and to recommend it to others. In fact, I would not consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
limonidithule, Manager at I Limoni di Thule, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
Thank you guys! hope to see you again for a little longer next time- Christina
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We wanted a special place to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. I Limoni di Thule completely met and exceeded our hopes. A picture-perfect setting, the air-conditioned apartment with free Wifi and fridge (and tea maker!) is perched next to the old castle just a five-minute walk from the main street of Riomaggiore, by far our favorite village in the Cinque Terre. Christina's hospitality and kindness made us feel truly at home & helped us to get the most out of our time. Whether hiking, running, or snorkeling, or just enjoying the incredible view from our deck, we could not have asked for a better place to stay. If you're looking for a place, stop the search here. It's everything you'll need and more.

Room Tip: For a swimming pool, you'll have the amazing Ligurian Sea; for a fitness centre, you'll have...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank eandkpowell
limonidithule, Manager at I Limoni di Thule, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Eric & Kim, Thank you so much for the great review! It was great getting to know you! best wishes- Christina
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We have just finished three nights at Limoni di Thule and can strongly recommend it to anyone travelling the Cinque Terre area. The accomm is a wee hike, but it's worth it for the view, and after doing the real hike, the trek to your room seems like baby steps. Everything u need is in the room, Christina is extremely nice, we loved our stay here. My only concern was the single beds seemed quite narrow...... But then again, I'm quite big! In summary, I almost cried when I saw our room because it was so divine! Thank you so much Christina!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much Fiona! Great to have you as a guest, and I hope your having a fabulous time in Florence- hope to see you again!- Christina
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place was astonishing! We will always remember the fantastic view and the feeling of genuine warmth. Christina is a great hostess, she picked us up at the train station and also gave us some homemade wine. Delicious! We had planned to stay for 2 nights but we stayed 3 instead. The steps up to I Limoni is steep but worth it. We enjoyed being able to cook and to sit on our own terrace. We will definitely come back and tell all of our friends and family of this place!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank MarinaHu
limonidithule, Manager at I Limoni di Thule, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Marina, Thank you so much for all your praises, my job becomes easy when i have guests like you two! best wishes and i really hope to see you both again....Christina